More Konus Spotting Scope Reviews

"Konus spotting scopes are fantastic! The lenses give you clear and bright pictures, even for targets further than 350 yards. All of my friends who have looked through it have been amazed at how clear the images are, even in the dark, or at high zoom. The rubber coating on the tube makes it easy to control and carry around. I really like the sunshade, which helps with glare when you're out in the hot hot heat.

The best part about it is that I get just as good performance from this Konus scope, as my friends do with their expensive models. I paid 60% less for mine, though! I've worked as a park ranger at Yosemite in California, and have had the pleasure of using many different scopes that tourists bring with them.

With this experience in tow, and having read the other Konus spotting scope reviews online, I know that I have one of the best ones out there. I've had mine for 3 years and I've been extremely happy with it. It's great in the rain (waterproof) and though it has shorter eye relief than I'd like, it's still a great purchase. After I brought mine to work one day, everyone started going crazy over it, and about 4 other rangers ended up picking up the same one within the next few months. There are better scopes out there, but they are very expensive compared to Konus scopes. I feel like this is a great scope for the money!"

No comments:

Post a Comment