Customer Konus Spotting Scope Reviews

"I'm a recreational birder who needed a spotting scope for mid-range distances (less than 300 yards). After doing lots of research, I finally settled on the 20-60X 80mm Konus spotting scope and could not be more satisfied with my purchase.

With cloudy skies and 35F temperature (cold) I set up for 150 yards. I could see everything super clear, despite a mirage effect that my birding buddy was having trouble with. It comes with a pretty weak tripod, which I had read about in another Konus spotting scope review, but I still like the scope a lot, and the soft case is really good. Kowa scopes cost about 3x as much, yet I feel like this Konus can hang with them. The camera adapter works great too, and you can even see the surface of the moon with this bad boy!"

"I purchased my Konus spotting scope for some rifle hunting and I am very pleased with it. The construction is solid and the lenses and glass are great. The performance is very close to a Kowa scope that my brother owns. I have yet to experience any problems with my Konus. The image quality is super sharp."

No comments:

Post a Comment