Konus KonuSpot Spotting Scope 20-60mm Scope Review

In my search for a Konus Konuspot spotting scope, I browsed through a lot of stores. The cheap scopes weren't doing it for me, so I started browsing through the medium priced ones. I heard some good things about Konus spotting scopes so I specifically looked through those. I eventually bought a Konuspot scope online and I'm very pleased with it because it functions great. It is constructed very well and it is made of metal, not plastic, which is good. It is still light, however. The eye relief is great and the zoom and magnification/focus are very silky and precise. It comes with a sunshade which really helps outdoors at reducing glare. It even looks good, which I like because people ask me where I got it and it is a good conversation starter. It makes me proud to own it. It came with a photographic adapter. Considering how cheap I got it for, the clarity is amazing. On a sunny day I can see over 450 meters away. The tripod was more stable than I anticipated and it gets the job done. The best things I like about it are that it is crystal clear, bright, and provides ample eye relief.

At first I was hesitant to buy a Konus spotting scope, but I was amazed at how good the quality was for the cost. It was absolutely a great buy. It's amazing how much image quality you get. I would highly recommend Konus spotting scopes as they have very smooth focus and zoom adjustments. I haven't used it at maximum power yet, but at night it gathers light very well.

I would recommend Konus Konuspot spotting scopes to anyone looking for a scope that works well without busting your budget. Thanks Konus for surpassing my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment